Tuesday 3 February 2009

My first blog!

Hello everyone! Sorry it's taken so long to get on the internet and start posting. It has certainly been quite a trip so far and I have so much to talk about. Unfortunately I have no time to do it just yet, we have to head into town soon but I should be back on later today with a VERY long entry about my adventures in Brighton so far. All I can say is that I certainly have a new respect for international students, especially when they dont even speak the language! I know that they speak english over here but I still have a hard time understanding some people when they talk, it will take some getting used too. I love it so far though, the scenery is beautiful and very hilly. Public transportation is the way to get around here and we do quite a bit of walking so my legs have had some adjusting to do. I can't wait to get on and write some more!

Jourdan

1 comment:

  1. Finally! You need to make it cuter and add some pictures...it isn't very you. Can't wait for your adventures to come! O yeah...what is the room like? Do I have to sleep on the floor?

    ReplyDelete